Kosmiska energier/frekvenser

Portalen av Gudomlig Vilja 15 - 18 mars

2018-03-13 11:29 #0 av: Amon

Alla Ni som är känsliga för ljusenergier - förbered Er för Den Stora Händelsen som börjar nu på torsdag 15/3!! FörskräcktHjärtaHjärtaHjärtaStjärnorSolRegnbåge

The March Event: Gateway of Divine Will

Blessings Beloved Light Tribe ~

Empaths, Sensitives and Gatekeepers have seen and felt this for months: The Big Thing happening mid-March. Here we glow.

March 15-17 has been on our Gatekeeper radar since last December. This presented as an alignment of Cosmic Stargates, interacting with Solaris (the SUN) and enveloping Gaia in the consciousness-shifting, veil-dissolving frequencies. A complete infusion of high-frequency energies unlike anything that has come before.

While this passage (March 15 – 22) is critical to those on the path of Ascension, it is part of our Divine Service to anchor, amplify and distribute these dramatically different light codes, harmonics, rays and New Earth experiences and Primary Christed Timelines into the collective consciousness.

The message is direct: This Gateway alignment will set off a series of waves, dramatically increasing the flickering, flashing, dimensional-barrier-dissolving, consciousness-expanding light. The intensity and uniqueness of this influx presents in a completely new way, triggering consciousness-shifting energies on both cellular and lightbody levels. Anxiety is common as Unity Consciousness is a collective feeling activity. Your body and lightbody are experiencing a whole new range of DNA activations as these frequencies activate 13th and 14th strand 5D levels, as well as 7D and 9D 144 strand and 244 strand patterning (multidimensional strands.)

Lightbody Changes: Upgrading for the New Light Level

Our recent Lightbody upgrades have enabled us to accommodate this next level of Light. Heart centers, the three levels of crowns, and Solar plexus have been active, since they support the next level of Ascension Embodiment. Your Light signature is also purifying, Divinitizing to enable the New Earth experience as the dominant reality. No more distorted illusion at this level; the purified geometry of the new crystalline structure may present in vision.

The bizarre and strong activations within the crystalline Lightbody over the last few weeks were direct preparation for this influx. We can feel it in our activations as the collective and personal trajectories shift. Some will be transforming to Lightbody level this year, a decision made at OverSoul level. That process is a deep remembering, activated by the release of ancient codes through Gaia herself.

We continue to activate and distribute these ancient codes within Gaia. The codes do not operate like a collective all-on or all-off switch. Information is interpreted differently in every vessel’s DNA, directed by the free will of each unique expression of consciousness. However, global revelation of higher levels of consciousness is on track. We receive the pure photonic light available in this area of space, which un-veils collective and personal darkness – as well as Pure LoveLight.

Choose your focus wisely. Remember that focus on darkness keeps it running in the collective consciousness. Time to create the New, or at least your highest vision for HUmanity, rather than marinating in the flotsam of the old paradigm.

Preparation:  We are ready.  Call it Forth.

Many of you received the message to be as calm, rested and focused as possible for this month’s changes. I just returned from four days of restful retreat by the Ocean, which had to be complete by the 12th. Allow yourself to breathe and feel the Divine Will of this wave’s intent. It has a significant effect on crystalline Beingness, accessed through the Heart.

Keep in heart that these frequencies amplify everything. They turn up the volume on every thought, word, emotion and intention. This is when the refinements in global clearing occur, as requested by the awakened collective. Stay in a neutral and pure heart-space, remembering that Unity Consciousness is your safe place. Divine Service is as Divine Service does.

Fears, doubts and emotional instability are amplified, as are Pure Heart Creations of New Earth. Choose wisely, the amplification will get quite intense. You can shift anything in the Now moment. If you find your self swayed into fearful thoughts or emotions, this is your self-empowerment challenge. Step up into your Creator Beingness.

If you have a wide-open Divinitized heart, this amplification is going to be a brilliant, blissful and expansive new experience. Embodiers, this is when we shine. Expect the unexpected, as the global trajectories will shift on behalf of all concerned. To my consciousness, this is a passage of meditation, prayer, cleansing, highest trajectory choices, creativity, and total surrender in the moment.

Staying Aligned with Highest Trajectories

Recent messages and team meetings are indicating the enormity of this event. Even my dreams about this have been lucid and prophetic. We continue to call this forth as a palpable, positive global shift in consciousness for all concerned. At this juncture, we step into our Creator State and move forward with the highest of highs. All focus goes to the LoveLight of highest outcomes. Period.

Our Inner Work: Questions to Assist with Focus

• What is Divine Love asking of you in this Now?
  • How is your unique expression of Source changing? Witness this, feel this. Meditate on it.
  • Light-ground your experience (Write, Create) as we go through this influx. It will assist with collective clarity and calm as this unusual experience unfolds. Many are not able to identify what they are feeling.
  • What are your Higher levels requesting you to do in this Now? Notice the changes in trajectory, rather than repeating the familiar. All is changing to accommodate the Primary Christed Timeline experience.
  • Whatever provides heart-based clarity, joy, balance, calm, healthy energetic and emotional support – do it Now.

It may be helpful to drop extraneous/unnecessary tasks for the rest of the month. Let go of anxieties or worries about how Gaia or HUmans will handle the light, and envision global positive change. Live it, Feel it, Be it. All creations are amplified; use it for the good work.

Forgiveness is a huge part of revelation; it truly reveals your heart coherence. Grant clemency to all of the past, including yourself. We are brand new each moment. Match that vibration. This is New, Pure Light to work with; harmonize with it, co-create with it. Be in that space. Prepare your internal and external temple, clean your home and consciousness. The Christed State sheds material baggage; give away what is no longer needed.

The Experience is the Experience

A large group participated in New Earth timeline work at the Conscious Media Festival. We guided a New Earth Experience, utilizing pure Co-Creation for three timeline outcomes, each progressively more expansive. While this was a strong precursor to the upcoming influx, it also demonstrated how these energies may be experienced by the collective.

Some wept with freedom as pure joy turned on their DNA. Some went direct and unified with their Higher levels, Some had difficulty letting go of doubt, or were shy about feeling themselves as Source. Timeline work takes complete dedication; In the absence of doubt, we are all God.

Regardless of the level of consciousness, the final highest experience was palpable, and sent waves of New HUman creation rippling out through the field. It felt like sealing the deal; a Divine YES to the upcoming influx.

For the Beloved ones going all-in, this is a Divine initiation to a new level of Self-Realization. Let us unify for maximum amplification. We are ready, let us have our accelerated Ascension.

Light Tribe: This is a huge opportunity, let us Unify.

Here is our Higher level overview:

March 15-17: Cosmic Stargate alignment, opening the Solar and Gaia Gateways. Beloveds with skills, please participate. It might feel a bit Epic.
March 17: New Moon 6:14am PT. Gates open. Calling in Highest timelines for all concerned.
March 18 SUNday Unity Meditations at 8:11am, 11:11am and 5;11pm Pacific Time. You know what happens in these sessions; start feeling what is possible as this influx enters on the same day as our meditations. Call everyone available to participate; Unity is our Safe Haven, and our strength.
March 18-20: Influx intensifies via the SUN (Solaris) BEFORE EQUINOX. Solar flashing, flickering activity may be witnessed in the etheric as well as the physical; stronger than previous flashing activity we have seen. Do not hide from these light codes. Breathe. Stabilize. All is well.
Tuesday, March 20 at 9:15am PT: Equinox – Wayshower Global anchoring.
March 21 – April 7: Strong Transitional Embodiment phase for those integrating the multidimensional 5D-7D-9D Lightbody through the physical. Keep focused on highest trajectories for all concerned.

May all of creation be Blessed by our Unity

Gratitude to all who are overriding and overwriting the lower realities each moment with your love, dedication and pure Service. We see you, we feel you. We love you, we bless you, we thank you.

May all of Creation be blessed, renewed and purified into Divine Beingness by this Divine Light. Let us show HUmanity what is possible with Ascension.

In Love, Light and Service,
Sandra
———–

Your support for this work is welcome, thank you for a gratitude donation today.

Anmäl
2018-03-13 11:32 #1 av: Amon

Och översatt till svenska:

Marshändelsen: Gateway of Divine Will
12 mars 2018

Välsignade älskade ljusstam ~

Empater, Sensitiva och Grindvakter har sett och känt detta i flera månader: Den Stora Händelsen händer i mitten av mars. Här lyser vi.

15-17 mars har varit på vår Grindvakts-radar sedan sista december. Detta presenterades som en inriktning av kosmiska Stjärnportaler, som interagerar med Solaris (Solen) och omslutande Gaia i de medvetande-skiftande, slöjesupplösande frekvenserna. En fullständig infusion av högfrekventa energier, till skillnad från vad som hänt tidigare.

Medan denna passage (15-22 mars) är avgörande för dem på Uppstigningens väg, är det en del av vår gudomliga tjänst att förankra, förstärka och distribuera dessa dramatiskt olika ljuskoder, övertoner, strålar och nya jordupplevelser och Primära Kristus Tidslinjer i det kollektiva medvetandet.

Meddelandet är direkt: Denna Stjärnportal-inriktning kommer att aktivera en serie vågor, vilket dramatiskt ökar det flimrande, blinkande, dimensionella barriärlösande, medvetenhetsexpanderande ljuset. Intensiteten och entydigheten av denna tillströmning presenteras på ett helt nytt sätt, som utlöser medvetandeskiftande energier på både cell- och ljuskropps-nivåer. Ångest är vanligt då Enhets-Medvetande är en kollektiv känslighets aktivitet. Din kropp och ljus kropp upplever ett helt nytt sortiment av DNA-aktiveringar eftersom dessa frekvenser aktiverar 13: e och 14: e strängen på 5D-nivåer samt 7D- och 9D 144-strängar och 244-sträng mönster (multidimensionella strängar.)

Lluskropps-förändringar: Uppgradering till den nya ljusnivån

Våra senaste Ljuskropps-uppgraderingar har gjort det möjligt för oss att rymma denna nästa nivå av ljus. Hjärtcentren, de tre nivåerna av kroncentren och Solar plexus har aktiverats, eftersom de stöder nästa nivå av Uppstigningen Förkroppsligad. Din ljussignatur renas också, för att möjliggöra den Gudomligt Nya Jord-upplevelsen som den dominerande verkligheten. Ingen mer förvrängd illusion på denna nivå; Den rena geometrin hos den nya kristallina strukturen kan förekomma i synen.

De bisarra och starka aktiveringarna inom den kristallina Ljuskroppen under de senaste veckorna var en direkt förberedelse för denna tillströmning. Vi kan känna det i våra aktiveringar som kollektiva och personliga banor ändras. Vissa kommer att omvandlas till Ljuskropps-nivå i år, ett beslut på ÖverSjäls-nivå. Den processen är en djup minnesprocess, och aktiveras av frisläppandet av antika koder genom Gaia själv.

Vi fortsätter att aktivera och distribuera dessa gamla koder inom Gaia. Koderna fungerar inte som en kollektiv allt-på eller allt-av tryckknapp. Information tolkas annorlunda i varje kärls DNA, som styrs av den fria viljan av varje unikt uttryck för medvetandet. Den globala uppenbarelsen av högre medvetenhetsnivåer är dock på väg. Vi får det rena fotoniska ljuset som finns tillgängligt i detta utrymme, vilket släpper kollektivt och personligt mörker - liksom Rent KärleksLjus.

Välj ditt fokus klokt. Kom ihåg att fokus på mörkret håller det kvar att löpa runt i det kollektiva medvetandet. Tid för att skapa den Nya, eller åtminstone din Högsta vision för mänskligheten, snarare än att marinera i det gamla paradigmets vrakfynd.

Förberedelse: Vi är redo. Anropa det framåt.

Många av er fick meddelande om att vara så lugna, utvilade och fokuserade som möjligt för denna månads förändringar. Jag har just återvänt från fyra dagar av vilsam återhämtning vid havet, som var måste vara klart den 12: e. Låt dig andas och känna den gudomliga viljan av denna vågs avsikt. Det har en signifikant effekt på kristallina varandet, med åtkomst genom hjärtat.

Håll i hjärtat att dessa frekvenser förstärker allt. De skruvar upp volymen på varje tanke, ord, känsla och avsikt. Det här är när förädlingarna i den globala reningen sker, som begärts av det uppväckta kollektivet. Håll dig i ett neutralt och rent hjärtutrymme, och kom ihåg att Enhets Medvetande är din säkra plats. Gudomlig tjänst är som gudomlig service gör.

Rädslor, tvivel och känslomässig instabilitet förstärks, liksom rena hjärteskapelser i den Nya Jorden. Välj klokt, förstärkningen blir ganska intensiv. Du kan skifta allt i Nu-ögonblicket. Om du finner dig själv svänga in i rädda tankar eller känslor, är detta din självstyrande utmaning. Stig upp i din skapande väsen.

Om du har ett brett öppet Gudomligt-hjärta, kommer denna förstärkning att bli en lysande, lycksalig och expansiv ny upplevelse. Förkroppsligande, det här är när vi lyser. Förvänta sig det oväntade, eftersom den globala kursen kommer att skifta på uppdrag av alla berörda. Till mitt medvetande är detta en passage av meditation, bön, rening, högsta kurs val, kreativitet och totalt överlämnande i ögonblicket.

Stå upp med högsta kursen

Senaste meddelanden och lagmöten indikerar enormiteten av denna händelse. Även mina drömmar om detta har varit klara och profetiska. Vi fortsätter att kalla detta fram som ett påtagligt, positivt globalt skift i medvetandet för alla berörda. Vid denna tidpunkt går vi in ​​i vår skapande stat och flyttar
framåt med högsta höga. All fokus går till LoveLight med högsta resultat. Period.

Vårt inre arbete: Frågor att hjälpa till med fokus

Vad är gudomlig kärlek som frågar dig i detta nu?
    Hur förändras ditt unika uttryck för källan? Bevittna detta, känner det här. Meditera på det.
    Ljusa din erfarenhet (Skriv, Skapa) när vi går igenom denna tillströmning. Det kommer att hjälpa till med kollektiv klarhet och lugn eftersom denna ovanliga erfarenhet utvecklas. Många kan inte identifiera vad de känner.
    Vilka högre nivåer begär du att göra i detta nu? Lägg märke till förändringarna i banan, istället för att upprepa det kända. Allt förändras för att tillgodose upplevelsen Primär Kristus Tidslinje.
    Vad som helst som ger hjärtbaserad klarhet, glädje, balans, lugn, hälsosam energisk och emotionell support - gör det nu.

Det kan vara till hjälp att släppa utomordentliga / onödiga uppgifter för resten av månaden. Släpp av oro eller oro över hur Gaia eller HUmans kommer att hantera ljuset och förutse den globala positiva förändringen. Lev det, känner det, va det. Alla skapelser förstärks; använd det för det bra arbetet.

Förlåtelse är en stor del av uppenbarelsen; det avslöjar verkligen din hjärtsammanhang. Bevisa till allt förflutet, inklusive dig själv. Vi är helt nya varje ögonblick. Matcha den vibrationen. Detta är nytt, rent ljus att arbeta med; harmonisera med det, skapa med det. Var i det rummet. Förbered ditt inre och externa tempel, städa ditt hem och medvetandet. Den kristnade staten skjuter materialbagage; ge bort vad som inte längre behövs.

Erfarenheten är erfarenheten

En stor grupp deltog i New Earth-tidslinjearbetet på Conscious Media Festival. Vi ledde en ny jordupplevelse, genom att använda ren samverkan för tre tidslinjeutfall, var och en gradvis mer expansiv. Även om detta var en stark föregångare till det kommande inflödet visade det sig också hur dessa energier kan upplevas av kollektivet.

Vissa grät med frihet som ren glädje vände på deras DNA. Vissa gick direkt och förenade med sina högre nivåer, vissa hade svårigheter att släppa i tvivel eller var blyga om att känna sig som källa. Tidslinjens arbete tar fullständigt engagemang; I avsaknad av tvivel är vi alla Gud.

Oavsett medvetenhetsnivåen var den slutliga högsta upplevelsen palpabel, och skickade vågor av New HUman-skapelse skrynkliga ut genom fältet. Det kändes som att försegla affären; en gudomlig JA till det kommande inflödet.

För de älskade som går allihop, är detta en gudomlig inledning till en ny nivå av självförverkligande. Låt oss förena för maximal förstärkning. Vi är redo, låt oss få vår accelererade Ascension.

Light Stam: Detta är ett stort tillfälle, låt oss Unify.

Här är vår översikt över högre nivåer:

15-17 mars: Cosmic Stargate alignment, öppnar Solar och Gaia Gateways. Beloveds med kompetens, var vänlig delta. Det kanske känns lite episkt.
17 mars: New Moon 6:14 am PT. Porten öppnas. Ringer i högsta tidslinjer för alla berörda.
18 mars söndags enhet meditationer klockan 8:11, 11:11 och 5, 11:00 Pacific Time. Du vet vad som händer i dessa sessioner; börja känna vad som är möjligt eftersom denna tillströmning går in på samma dag som våra meditationer. Ring alla tillgängliga att delta Enighet är vår säkra hamn, och vår styrka.
18-20 mars: Tillströmning intensifieras via SUN (Solaris) FÖRE EQUINOX. Solblinkande, flimrande aktivitet kan ses i eter såväl som fysisk; starkare än tidigare blinkande aktivitet vi har sett. Göm inte från dessa ljuskoder. Andas. Stabilisera. Allt är bra.
Tisdag 20 mars kl 9:15 PT: Equinox - Wayshower Global förankring.
21 mars - 7 april: Stark övergångsutförande för de som integrerar den multidimensionella 5D-7D-9D Lightbody genom det fysiska. Håll fokus på högsta banor för alla berörda.

Må hela skapelsen bli välsignad av vår enhet

Tacksamhet till alla som är överordnade och skriva över de lägre realiteterna varje ögonblick med din kärlek, engagemang och ren service. Vi ser dig, vi känner dig. Vi älskar dig, vi välsignar dig, vi tackar dig.

Må hela skapelsen bli välsignad, förnyad och renad till gudomlig väsen av detta gudomliga ljus. Låt oss visa HUmanity vad som är möjligt med Ascension.

I kärlek, ljus och service,
Sandra
----

Ditt stöd till detta arbete är välkommen, tack för en tacksam donation idag.

Anmäl

Bli medlem på iFokus

För att kunna delta i diskussionen måste du bli medlem på iFokus. Det går snabbt, enkelt, och kostar ingenting. Medlemskapet ger dig tillgång till över 300 sajter.