Annons:
Etikettutomjordiskt
Läst 1788 ggr
Amon
1/16/18, 2:10 PM

UFO avvärjde Missilangrepp mot Hawaii 13 jan?

Bild 1. Klicka för att öppna i full storlek.

Missilvarningen mot Hawaii i lördags den 13 jan - avfärdades senare som ett "misstag" - och "den mänskliga faktorn" - men stämmer verligen detta?😮

I den här artikeln får vi läsa en annan syn på saken - nämligen att det verkligen var en missil på väg mot Hawaii - men att den oskadliggjordes på vägen - kanske av utomjordiska  krafter - då man samtidigt sett flera lysande "farkoster" på himlen!!! 👍😮☀️❤️😇

Annons:
Farwuq
1/16/18, 2:42 PM

😮 Oj.

Värd: för Astrologi. Medis: för Astronomi, Filosofi & Finland

Emo
1/16/18, 2:59 PM

Vem kan man lita på nuförtiden?

Värd på  Pyssel och medarbetare på Pärlpyssel.
Mina figurer: http://parlkonst.se/
Emo, ägare till Emos Shop sen 1973

vallhund
1/16/18, 3:06 PM

Måste varit japanerna.

ISIS anhängare anser sig inte heller vara sektmedlemmar.

Värd på Amstaff, BARF , Beroenden samt Multikulturellt .

Medis på  Border Collie samt Cancer, Choklad, Kennel o Psykologi.

Amon
1/16/18, 3:09 PM

#2 Ja - inte MSM (main stream media)  i alla fall.. 🤔😇

Benjamin Fulford har en del att berätta om detta här:

"Did The Cabal Attempt To Nuke Hawaii Yesterday? RV Says Government Missile Alert Was Real!

People Across Hawaii Get a Government Alert for an Inbound Imminent Missile Attack

Source – RV/INTELLIGENCE ALERT – January 13, 2018

Yesterday, Jan. 12, an anomaly was detected off the coast of Hawaii which held off the RV release.

Today, Jan. 13, the cabal attempted to nuke the Hawaiian islands and put the blame on North Korea.

(Sources have confirmed that the false alarm today in Hawaii was a cover story. The attack was real. The media had their “North Korea Attacks the Hawaiian Islands” story preemptively ready. The cabal panicked when the attack failed. A cover story was shortly made up and the attack was branded as a false alarm. The Emergency Broadcast System does not lie. Someone pressing the “wrong button” simply does not happen. This was another cabal attempt to derail the transition process by fabricating a war.)

Missile launches were detected in the Pacific Ocean off the coast of Hawaii.

The launches originated from the same anomaly detected yesterday, Jan. 12.

The missiles were immediately intercepted and destroyed.

The anomaly was revealed to be a nuclear stealth submarine.

The nuclear stealth submarine was located and destroyed shortly after the attempted attack.

Planetary scans did not detect any anomalies two days ago on the 11th.

The Alliance believes the submarine originated from another D.U.M.B. (Deep Underground Military Base) located somewhere in the Pacific.

The Alliance is now actively searching for said D.U.M.B."

Amon
1/18/18, 11:19 PM

Mera info om missilangreppet! 👍😮

.. och här!

Upp till toppen
Annons: