The Ascension / Uppstigningen

Meditation 090909 kl. 09.09 pm?

2009-08-26 19:53 #0 av: [budewabo]

Är det några här som planerar att meditera 090909 på kvällen runt klockan 9?

Vilken typ av meditation kommer ni att göra i så fall?

Anmäl
2009-08-26 20:28 #1 av: [Spanaren]

Läste datumet för någon dag sedan, men jag tänkte inget mera på det sen, så jag tackar för påminnelsen om att meditera.

Hur?

Ja det vet jag inte än, om det blir flera eller enbart jag som sänder en massa av kärleksfull energi.

/kram Spanaren

Ps Själv då budewabo?

Anmäl
2009-08-26 20:51 #2 av: [budewabo]

Jag kommer att meditera i en meditationsgrupp som hängt samman några år nu. Andliga övningar i i verkliga livet är ofta underbart att dela med andra.

Anmäl
2009-08-27 00:12 #3 av: Thyra4

Gäller det morgon eller kväll den 9/9. Jag är nämligen på väg till Rhodos just denna dag och 09 på morgonen så sitter jag på båten från Gotland till Nynärhamn och kl 21 så befinner jag mig på flyget till Rhodos.

Anmäl
2009-08-27 09:48 #4 av: [budewabo]

Jag vet inte egentligen om klockslaget spelar så stor roll.  Jag skrev dit det för att vi i min grupp kommer att meditera runt niotiden på kvällen.

När vi gjorde vår 090808 meditation blev det superstarkt och då körde vi runt sextiden på kvällen.

Jag tror egentligen det viktiga är att vi 'samlas' och mediterar den dagen.

Anmäl
2009-08-27 12:51 #5 av: Gahella

#4 Det tror jag med. Men de ska tydligen medda vid 21.00 också.

Ju fler vi är desto mer ljus på jordenGlad

Anmäl
2009-08-27 20:25 #6 av: szirius

Jag fick en meditation skickad till mig som handlade om att man skulle samlas helst 12 st, men hade man inte rätt antal kunde man fylla på med guider osvFlört.Se sig själv stå i en cirkel och skapa en stor vit virvelvind uppåt.Be för jorden såklart, för att höja energin.

Detta görs på flera håll i Sverige, kl 21 den 9/9 - så vi är inte ensamma, även om vi står fysiskt själva ute i trädgården som jag hahaTungan ute

Anmäl
2009-08-27 21:35 #7 av: [budewabo]

Har du lust/möjlighet att publicera denna meditation här?

Anmäl
2009-08-27 22:47 #8 av: Gahella

Här kommer en från youtube:

Anmäl
2009-08-29 02:44 #9 av: adnanas

Meditationer kl 09.00 och 21.00 stämmer bra .

Anmäl
2009-09-07 19:17 #10 av: Gahella

Skickar upp en liten påminnelse:)

THE very FIRST UNITED EVENT

of the LIGHTWORKERS OF THE WORLD - JOIN US! Only a few days away! WOW!

PLEASE NOTE - This EVENT takes place in your own home/barn/backyard/office.
... just where-ever you are at that time.

You do not need to BE at any event! YOU ARE the Event!

Once collective energy begins to work -IT WORKS like MAGIC!

A few months ago I began talking about the potential of this event, The more I focused on this intention, the more I discovered OTHERS around the GLOBE planning the SAME EVENT!.... again, and again, and again! Eventually I discovered the idea originated in IRELAND.... but is now a GLOBAL EVENT HORIZON!
JOIN US!

Light a candle on the 09/09/09 at 9:09 am or pm in your local area.

This SHOULD create a "continuous flow" of collective spiritual energy for close to 12 hours of candles being lit around the world with ONE INTENTION - to bring LIGHT to the PURPOSE and INTENTION of expanding SPIRITUAL AWARENESS that is growing EVERYWHERE around the WORLD!

To the TRUTH that we must UNITE to HEAL our people and our world! We CAN be a participant in the approaching ascension of our spiritual consciousness as we move toward 2012.

We ARE spiritual BEings and NOW is the TIME to AWAKEN the WORLD to that TRUTH! WE- the LIGHTWORKERS of the WORLD are committed to LIFTING mankind! This will be our FIRST GLOBAL EVENT in LIGHTWORKERS OF THE WORLD!

WHAT and EVENT to PARTAKE IN! There are MILLIONS of potential consciousness that are going to be UNITING in a SINGLE PURPOSE!

Anmäl
2009-09-08 00:44 #11 av: [budewabo]

Av Carl Johan Calleman

9.9.9. and the Mayan Calendar

The number nine has been endowed with a special significance in many different spiritual and religious traditions. Nine was the number of muses in Greek mythology and Nine were the number of worlds in the Scandinavian. Nine was the number of doors to the holiest part of the temple in Jerusalem and the month of Ramadan is the Ninth in the Muslim calendar. Moreover, the counting system used by most of the world today includes nine numbers and so the relevance of this number is much ingrained in us. Also, in the Mayan tradition the number Nine plays a predominating role. The only existing inscription from ancient times that discusses the meaning of the Mayan calendar “end date” for instance speaks of Nine “deities” that will descend then as its crucial event. This would in modern wording mean that Nine energies, or Nine cosmic forces would fully manifest then since the ancient Maya would look upon time periods as “deities”. As far as we can tell these “deities”, or cosmic forces, are like evolutionary wave movements, built on top of one another where we are currently riding on the eighth one getting ready to ride on the ninth.

The Nine Cosmic levels (Underworlds) that according to the only existing Mayan inscription about the calendar end date (Tortuguero monument 6) will manifest then. Currently we are in the eighth level (The Galactic Underworld) gearing up to the Ninth and highest level, the Universal Underworld. Photo of the Pyramid of the Jaguar in Tikal by the author.)

In the manifestation of these evolutionary waves we may now as we approach the Ninth level notice an amazing synchronicity. This is that the upcoming date 9.9.9 (September 9, 2009 in the Gregorian calendar) happens to coincide with the beginning of a Mayan Sacred Calendar count of 260 days. Hence, in this calendar, in use since 3000 years, the modern date 9.9.9 has the energy of Hun Imix, or 1 Alligator as its English translation reads, which happens to be the first of its energetic combinations. If we ponder what this synchronicity may be telling us the most natural conclusion to draw is that on this particular date we are called to focus on the number nine and especially the Ninth level of the Mayan calendar system, whose coming into existence we are soon about to witness.

I believe that behind these cosmic forces, whose times of activation are described by the Mayan calendar, is an intelligent plan for the history of humanity that comes from a higher source and has a benevolent intention. To realize this is also to understand the importance of the guidance regarding how to follow this plan that we may gain from the calendar of the Maya. These nine cosmic forces are influencing and in fact governing our collective consciousness and so we have every reason to pay attention to what is going on in this cosmic time plan.

Synchronicities can often be interpreted in different ways, but if they are profound they always deserve our attention. 9.9.9, three Nines in a row, may for instance be seen as symbolic of three sacred calendar rounds of 260 days that will now in three steps lead us to the completion of the Ninth level of evolution which is its highest level. To the best of our knowledge this highest energy state of the universe will be attained on the energy 13.13.13.13.13.13.13.13.13 13 Ahau (13 and Ahau are symbols of completion in the Mayan calendar) on the Gregorian date October 28, 2011. This highest state does not in any sense mean the end of the world, but only that all the Nine wave movements are then completed. Maybe we can use the metaphor that we are now about to climb the last hard steps of a ladder until we climb on to the roof where we will find a new stability under our feet and a place to rest.

Regardless of what this final climb will mean we thus have reasons to expect an unprecedented period of change in a very short period of time. This is partly because we are entering the final phase of the eighth level of evolution and partly because a wave movement of a very high frequency, the Ninth level, will radically come to transform the collective consciousness in such a way that we will see the world in an entirely different light. It is for this reason that in the three upcoming Sacred Calendar rounds that follow upon 9.9.9 we will need to network and focus our intentions so that they converge in the birth of a new world. This is all the more important as there are several sources that seem to indicate that the sixth night of the Galactic Underworld, beginning on November 8, 2009, may come to generate a deep downturn in the world’s economy.

The first of these 260-day Sacred Calendar rounds, the one which actually begins on 9.9.9 and goes on until May 26, 2010, may be seen as a period of build-up to the Ninth level that is suitable for prayer, meditation and mental focusing. We encourage community building, networking and spiritual synchronization in this time period, also of a practical nature. The second 260 calendar round, starting 27.05.10 will create a preliminary arrival of the Ninth level and the beginning of this will be marked by the Cosmic Convergence, July 17-18, a significant focus point for spiritual projects of a practical nature that will prepare for the birth of a new world. The third Sacred Calendar round of 260 days will begin February 11, 2011 and includes the actual activation of the Ninth level, the Universal Underworld on March 8, 2011. This may be the most dramatic of the three steps as it leads up to the establishment of the highest energy state of the universe on October 28, 2011.

I believe that through these three steps, three Sacred Calendar rounds, starting on 9.9.9: 1/ Build-up, 2/ Preparatory Ninth level and 3/ Actual Ninth level of the evolution of the cosmos, the universe is now about to deliver what it has been striving towards all along, the establishment of a new level of consciousness, a unity consciousness. I also believe that the Ninth level is designed especially to generate such a unity consciousness, which will transform all of human society. For the human race it will mean very big challenges and opportunities. These changes will however not happen by themselves and need to be manifested by the human beings themselves who may then chose to resist or welcome them. From this perspective we may thus look at the date 9.9.9 not only as a numerological curiosity to celebrate, but also as an opportunity for us to focus on and embrace the participation of humanity in a transformation process of a very large scale, the one brought by the Ninth level of the Cosmos.

From what we may understand of the Mayan calendar the unity consciousness will set an end to all forms of dominance of one human over another and especially those generated by the left brain. What this likely will mean is that instruments of dominance, such as the current financial system, weapons, national borders and many other structures upholding authority in this process will come to crumble as an effect of this unity consciousness coming into existence and so conclude with the birth of a new world where a divine harmony characterize the human relations. This end to dominance will also affect the relationship between the genders on a global scale that as a result will profoundly shift. Needless to say, there will never be any return to business as usual. Instead we will need to approach the birth of the new world consciously and with an intention of co-creating it in a positive sense and not just react to the various difficulties that lie ahead. I believe that such a collective intention of co-creating the new world will be the best way of easing the consequences of these difficulties.

Although what is starting on 9.9.9 is only the build-up phase to the Ninth level, this date is nonetheless a very important focusing point since the timing of the continued preparations for the emergence of this level are of the essence. From this follows that the more practical projects that will start to manifest in the Cosmic Convergence, July 17-18 2010 as the name implies, will have to be based on an understanding that the very framework of the human existence and of consciousness will be dramatically expanded. The expansion of human consciousness is what will bring the socio-economic transformation at a time when the hardships of the old systems may be expected to be painfully felt also by nations that currently may been considered as wealthy. As the Ninth level is finally activated our identities will come to be defined in a much expanded spiritual framework.

This article comes much too late to encourage people more broadly to focus and intend together for the future. Nonetheless, many will celebrate the 9.9.9 date regardless (see for example http://www.fredpajorden.se/sida21.html ). The purpose of my present article is then only to inform those that will be celebrating this date anyway, that indeed this is not just a numerological curiosity in the Gregorian calendar, but that the date plays a profound objective role in the cosmic plan as we may understand this from the Mayan calendar directly leading up to the birth of a new world through the Ninth level, 9.9.9. It is an ideal time to participate in prayers and meditations with the focus and intention of co-creating a new and better world. Additional tools for networking and communication with the focus on the Cosmic Convergence, July 17-18, 2012 will be developed as we go along. 9.9.9 may be seen as an initial and modest initial call for the co-creation of the birth of a new world.

Malmö, September 6, 2009 (11 Edznab)

Carl Johan Calleman

Anmäl
2009-09-08 12:29 #12 av: Playja

Ja.... det är ju snart den nionde! Tackar för påminnelserna och kanske behöver en till imorgon.  Skäms *tankspridd kärring* Flört

Tycker detta säger så mycket (för mig)

från inlägg #10...

"You do not need to BE at any event! YOU ARE the Event!

Once collective energy begins to work -IT WORKS like MAGIC!"

Anmäl
2009-09-09 14:29 #13 av: Gahella

#11 Det är märkligt att kalendrarna synkar med varandra nu, för det har vissa undrat över då Maya haft en annan tideräkning...Obestämd

Hihi...De orden fäste i mig också Plajya Glad

Anmäl
2009-09-09 14:54 #14 av: szirius

#12 och #13 hmm, jag med...jag skrev detta som en fråga i ett annat inlägg, men ingen svarade där Flört

Min upplevelse är att jag känner en stor gemenskap "i hjärtat" även om jag är fysiskt ensam under meditationerna, vilket jag inte känt lika starkt innan.Just som en kollektiv energi.Är det nåt liknande ni menar?Skäms

Anmäl
2009-09-09 17:22 #15 av: Hukanson

Jag tycker det vore kul om vi skrev ner goda tankar , affirmationer och önskningar för världen denna 9-9-9 dag av gemensam meditation och förening i enhet och ljus :

Världen är en kärleksfull plats där alla fredligt lever i överflöd och har kontakt med sitt högre Själv !

Oneness can not be divided.

Anmäl
2009-09-10 01:53 #16 av: Gahella

#14 Ibland får man inge svar och ibland de landar rätt framför näsan, hahaha

#14 Ja typ;) Svårt att ibland sätta ord på vissa upplevelser...Men kan uppleva det starkt när jag verkligen är närvarande i nuet. Ibland får man inge svar och ibland de landa rätt framför näsan, hahaha...

Tänkte dela med mig av min upplevelse jag hade i meditationen:

Mycket fridfull energi omslöt mig, mycket rosa kom in i mitt hjärta och under en tid kändes det väldigt fysiskt där och i magen. Inga ord, syner eller starka upplevelser, endast Frid!

Den där fridfullheten sitter fortfarande i och upplever en mycket stark och skön Nu-varokänsla...Hoppas den håller i sig länge:)

Vad upplevde ni?

Anmäl
2009-09-10 12:22 #17 av: [Spanaren]

#16 Du hittar mitt svar hos Healing i fokus Flört

/kram Spanaren

Anmäl
2009-09-10 12:56 #18 av: Playja

Jag hade tänkt mig att tända ljus på verandan och sitta där ifred vi 21 tiden.. då min gubbe gått å lagt sig....men se det gick inte, det kom en granne över å satt lääänge kvar å babbla.... Obestämd

Så gick det med den meditationen.

Klockan nio på morgonen funkade inte heller för då kom en annan granne å ville fika.

Anmäl
2009-09-10 14:41 #19 av: [Spanaren]

Kopierar över mitt svar från Healing för jag skulle gärna vilja ha hjälp med en tydning av mina intryck.

Tack på förhand/kram Spanaren

Såg grupper i olika kulörer som dansade, folk med ljus, lägereldar, människor satt i ringar med handen i grannens hand osv.

Namnet Orion kom till mig och sedan såg jag att allt fylldes på med folk i liten ring, större ring och till slut hade vi täckt in hela Orion och några vibrerade utanför.

Norrskenet flammade upp i den mörka rymden.

Ljusblixtar flödade fram och tillbaka och allt skedde i kärlekens tecken.

Vad allt detta vill säga ... vet jag då inte ... men fint var det!

/kram Spanaren

Anmäl
2009-09-10 16:11 #20 av: Hukanson

#18 vad kan man lära av det ? hur gör man för att försäkra sin intention ? att lyckas göra det man föresatt sig ?

Oneness can not be divided.

Anmäl
2009-09-10 21:54 #21 av: BigBear

Jag mediterade med några vänner kl. 21:09 igår kväll. Och då var ju klockan också 09:09 PM.....

Men det gick bra i alla fall! Skrattande

Anmäl
2009-09-10 22:23 #22 av: [budewabo]

Vi hade en lovely kväll igår jag och mina Eldsjälar. När jag visualiserade kontakten med jordens järnkärnekristall fick den formen av ett pulserande hjärta :-)

Sedan fick vi nog en gemensam insikt i att utseendet på andra entiteter är av ingen betydelse. De kan visa sig som gräshoppor eller traditionell 'rymdvarelse' med stora svarta ögon eller något annat. Det är liksom inte det som är grejen...

Så. Over and out for now!

Anmäl
2009-09-11 13:19 #23 av: Gahella

Vilken fin upplevelse du hade spanaren! Svårt att gissa om Orion, men du kanske har som jag haft en tur i mörkret på Orion och renade dessa fält och minnen med andra som har liknande upplevelser därifrån? För många år sedan då jag hamnade i en spontan regression fick jag bilder och insikter att jag var en av de "onda", och var då en kvinnlig befälskapten på en galaktiskt flotta där. Bl.a fick jag veta att det var därifrån jag hade min organisatoriska förmåga...de ni;)

#22 Tror det är en av de stora insikterna för oss människor på Jorden, att inte dömma efter utseendet, istället att se mer från hjärtat.

Anmäl
2009-09-11 19:21 #24 av: [Spanaren]

#23 Kul att få en förklaring Flört /kram Spanaren

Anmäl
2009-09-11 21:17 #25 av: Mairi

Jag mediterade "ensam" hemma i nästan en timme från 21 på kvällen. Min upplevelse var att jag hade mycket lättare än annars att öppna upp mig och känna närvaron av mina guider, närmast, men också andra därute och t o m anonyma människor på jorden. Det var en sällsam känlsa av gemenskap och trygghet.
Jag tog emot så mycket energi jag bara orkade hantera och strålade ut den i min tur till jorden och vår värld här... mycket gick nog åt till healing och energihöjning av mig själv också, och det känns bra!
Fick också upp fragmentariska barndomsminnen som påminnelse om jorden och naturen och det fantastiska i att leva här, så jag återknöt kontakten med Moder Jord och skickade mycket healing till henne med.

Dagarna innan hade jag känt mig som jag gör inför vissa fullmånar, trött och nere och ärligt talat rätt grinig, innan jag kommer på vad det är som är på gång och jag går in i det medvetet - då blir jag snabbt glad, stark och kreativ istället! Älskar fullmånen nu för tiden, men det tog mig 30 år eller så att komma på att jag kan använda den till bra saker. Skrattande

Meditationen och energiströmmarna 090909 satte igång flera saker i mitt liv, som alla har med grupper och tillhörighet att göra.
T ex fick jag ändan ur vagnen och registrerade mig här, hej allesammans!, efter att bara ha läst och läst och läst i snart ett år!
Jag har också tagit initiativ till att starta en ny meditationsgrupp, och det verkar gå både lätt och fort så här långt... försöker följa flödet och inte bromsa det.

Anmäl
2009-09-11 21:39 #26 av: szirius

Jag hade flera tunga dagar innan detta datum och kände mig deppig och trött.Men vid 20-tiden började jag förbereda mig, tände ljus och lade tarotkort - och en fantastisk, lätt energi fyllde mig!Värme och kärlek, en känsla av trygghet omhuldade mig.

Kl 21 satte jag mig för att meditera - och jag slocknade efter bara några minuter! Totalt, jag försvann låååångt bort och minns ingenting av det, som om jag sov djupt fast sittande ( har jag aldrig lyckats med innan ,hahaFlört)."Vaknade till"  22.30!

Gårdagen var som i ett drömtöcken och igårkväll fick jag en migränattack, men idag har jag haft fullt med energi, glädje och kreativ lust.Jag känner också mkt nu-närvaro.

Trevligt att läsa om allas upplevelser!Glad

Anmäl
2009-09-12 13:32 #27 av: Gahella

#25 och #26 Härligt när man kommer loss vad det än gäller:)

Känner igen mig i dig szirius, det har varit mycket ambivalenta tider! Så mycket speglingar på det jag fortfarande inte älskar och accepterar i mig själv. Men också på det som jag kommit loss ifrån! Halleluja:)

Anmäl
2009-09-12 13:44 #28 av: [budewabo]

Underbart att läsa om allas upplevelser. Tack för att ni vill dela!

Jämfört med mina andliga systrar i Eldsjälarna är jag en smula 'avstängd' och ser sällan saker, känner inte så mycket osv. Det jag vill säga med det är att om någon därute mediterade utan att uppleva vare sig små eller stora sensationer så är det helt i sin ordning. Min egen andliga utveckling rusar trots att jag inte har min styrka i att se, känna andra sidan, eller andra sidor upplever jag.

Vet att du/ni gjorde stor nytta både för er själva och för världen genom att delta. Vet att du gav denna gåva till Moder Jord och till det universum vi befinner oss i. Vet att du är en lika viktig aspekt av gudagnistan som kungar och presidenter bara genom er blotta existens!

Kram!

Anmäl

Det finns en till kommentar till den här diskussionen. Den är bara synlig för medlemmar på iFokus. För att läsa kommentaren, logga in eller registrera dig på iFokus.